Sexpest performance at the Know.
Forbidden Love prep for performance at HOG.
The Shoulder of the Stick
the shoulder of the stick
tapers toward the tip
Friday, September 1, 2017
Performance with Mia Ferm
Additional performances that evening from
Curated by Jin Camou
Sound Et Al for PICA TBA 2017. Composition and curation by Ben Glas.
Curated the following performances for Utopian Visions Art Fair and performed with Mia Ferm.
- Geological Creep (Shannon Kerrigan) is the movement of earth, whether the shifting of tectonic plates or the ever downward path of pebbles down a hillside
- Daniel Menche built a long string instrument where he will bow with two cello bows in each hand, playing simultaneously in a meditative utopic sphere
- Ben Glas and Sam Hamilton will be performing a ritual sonic shift
- Champagne (Mia Ferm and Midori Hirose) is a live cinema-atmospheric performance exposing the romance of raw palpables
- Nick Bindeman and Danny Sasaki of Center Pieces will perform a Milan Grygar drawing selection choreographed by Midori Hirose